I’ve been reading a few ‘craft’ blogs this week and they’ve inspired me to pull last year’s Winter project, a rag rug out from under the bed. I’d spent months last year working on it at night while we sat watching the television. I noticed that it was starting to curl. I kept going, not knowing what I was doing wrong. I realised after a few wasted weeks, I should have been adding extra stitches every so often. I attacked it with scissors, with a ‘grand plan’ of stitching in inserts. I gave up and threw it under the bed in disappointment.
A few days ago I dragged it out and decided to cut off the curly bits and just start again. I’m adding extra stitches as I go and fingers crossed it doesn’t start curling again. If it does, it’s going in the bin!!!!!!